Major Jewish Holidays Year 2017
|Purim||Su||Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar|
|Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread|
|Shavuot||– W‑Th||Festival of Weeks, commemorates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai|
|Tish’a B’Av||Tu||The Ninth of Av, fast commemorating the destruction of the two Temples|
|Rosh Hashana||– Th‑F||The Jewish New Year|
|Yom Kippur||Sa||Day of Atonement|
|Feast of Tabernacles|
|Shmini Atzeret||Th||Eighth Day of Assembly|
|Simchat Torah||F||Day of Celebrating the Torah|
|Chanukah||– W‑W||The Jewish festival of rededication, also known as the Festival of Lights|
KOSHER FRUIT & GIFT HAMPERS
Holidays are the perfect time to express your appreciation to family, friends, clients and associates, to show how much you value their friendship. Fruit For You And Flowers Too understands your holiday gift giving needs and offers a large selection of kosher gift baskets that you can customise to make your personal statement.
Kosher gift baskets for Purim, Passover, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret, and Hanukkah make the perfect gift you will be proud to share. A luscious fruit arrangement makes a beautiful gift of goodness and nutrition no matter what the occasion. Add some wine, biscuits, dark chocolates or other kosher items for the ultimate gift.
PLEASE NOTE: Hampers are packed and dispatched as shown on images, however due to availability, some items may need to be replaced with similar products of equal value.
KOSHER HAMPERS FOR EVERY OCCASSION
The act of giving comes with certain expectations and conventions, depending on the cultural holiday, as a sign of respect. To help you observe the cultural beliefs of the Jewish faith we have outlined a few notes to help you select the perfect gift.
- All food gifts must be kosher
- Housewarmings, Birthdays, Celebrations: Flowers and Kosher hampers are a perfect solution.
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah’s and Weddings: Money should be gifted in multiples of 18 as this is the numeric value of “life” or “living”.
- Hanukkah: Chocolates and Kosher hampers are a great gift.
- Rosh Hashanah: Fruit or Kosher hamper including honey and wine is often celebrated.
- Passover: Fruit or Kosher hamper, flowers are not recommended.
- Funerals: Kosher hamper for the family after the funeral service whilst the family mourn during Shiva. Flowers are not recommended
- Births: Baby gift hampers, fruit and flowers are a perfect way to celebrate after the baby is born.
- Our fresh fruit hampers are available for delivery to Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs only