KOSHER HAMPERS FOR EVERY OCCASSION
Holidays are the perfect time to express your appreciation to family, friends, clients and associates, to show how much you value their friendship. Fruit For You And Flowers Too understands your holiday gift giving needs and offers a large selection of kosher gift baskets that you can customise to make your personal statement.
Kosher gift baskets for Purim, Passover, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret, and Hanukkah make the perfect gift you will be proud to share. A luscious fruit arrangement makes a beautiful gift of goodness and nutrition no matter what the occasion. Add some wine, biscuits, dark chocolates or other kosher items for the ultimate gift.
The act of giving comes with certain expectations and conventions, depending on the cultural holiday, as a sign of respect. To help you observe the cultural beliefs of the Jewish faith we have outlined a few notes to help you select the perfect gift.
- All food gifts must be kosher
- Housewarmings, Birthdays, Celebrations: Flowers and Kosher hampers are a perfect solution.
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah’s and Weddings: Money should be gifted in multiples of 18 as this is the numeric value of “life” or “living”.
- Hanukkah: Chocolates and Kosher hampers are a great gift.
- Rosh Hashanah: Fruit or Kosher hamper including honey and wine is often celebrated.
- Passover: Fruit or Kosher hamper, flowers are not recommended.
- Funerals: Kosher hamper for the family after the funeral service whilst the family mourn during Shiva. Flowers are not recommended
- Births: Baby gift hampers, fruit and flowers are a perfect way to celebrate after the baby is born.
PERSONALISE YOUR GIFT
1. Choose one of our delectable hampers.
2. You can select additional items to add to your hamper.
3. Personalise your gift with a special message.
4. We will deliver your hamper to that someone special.
PLEASE NOTE: Hampers are packed and dispatched as shown on images, however due to availability, some items may need to be replaced with similar products of equal value.
Major Jewish Holidays Year 2018
|Pesach 2018||March 30, 2018||Passover|
|Yom Hashoah 2018||April 11, 2018||Holocaust Memorial Day|
|Yom Hazikaron 2018||April 17, 2018||Israel Remembrance Day|
|Yom Ha’atzmaut 2018||April 18, 2018||Israel Independence Day|
|Lag Ba’Omer 2018||May 2, 2018||33rd Day of the Omer|
|Yom Yerushalayim 2018||May 12, 2018||Jerusalem Day|
|Shavuot 2018||May 19, 2018||Festival of Weeks|
|Tisha B’av 2018||July 21, 2018||Fast of Av|
|Rosh Hashanah 2018||September 9, 2018||New Year|
|Yom Kippur 2018||September 18, 2018||Day of Atonement|
|Sukkot 2018||September 23, 2018||Feast of Tabernacles|
|Shemini Atzeret 2018||September 30, 2018||Eighth Day of Assembly|
|Simchat Torah 2018||October 1, 2018||Celebrating the Torah|
|Chanukah 2018||December 2, 2018||Festival of Lights|
|Tu Bishvat 2019||January 20, 2019||New Year of Trees|
|Purim||March 20, 2019||Purim|